Happiness

      Happiness is when I see my parents Smile
   Happiness is when I see my and my sibling's
                             memory file.

                 Happiness is after a long, I met my friend
                    Happiness is when she, beside me stand

           Happiness is when I smell first rain
           Happiness is when I see in my books,
                               a joyful lane.

                 Happiness is when the little ones are playing
               Happiness is when peacefully daffodils are laying.

                                Happiness is found at every 
                                  next doors and corners
                     Happiness belongs to its every owner. 
                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                        -VEE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting the process

You Can

Sometimes its not what you see.