In middle of the Heathers

I see the foggy view, the cool breeze and my body argue
walking towards my plasterboard house
Add caption
I hear the chirp of pitohui, trying other to arouse.
In the middle of heathers, 
The beauty complementing the snow
which stays and does not wither.
Add caption
In my warm house with sloping roofs
lighting bonfire, playing music, I groove
chilling on a white sofa, 
my blues eyes staring hot hazelnut coffee,
drizzle with caramel, topping with toffee.
In middle of the heathers, top on the hills,
a perfect holiday is what I feel...
The heather protecting and giving us luck
making us feel secure and covered 
by the way they tuck.
Its colors give a  joyful ray,
 and attracts the rain,
as spring flowers stay from march to may.
As the days are passing, living the best
in this winter weather and
in middle of the heathers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting the process

You Can

Sometimes its not what you see.